Summer is just around the corner and it’s VERY important to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Here are a few things to keep in mind when looking for sunscreens!
- Is it a broad spectrum sunscreen?
- Does it have at least 30 SPF?
- Is it water and sweat resistant?
If you answered yes to these three questions, that sunscreen is definitely worth using! But even if you’ve found the perfect sunscreen, make sure you follow these simple tips to keep your skin radiant, healthy, and cancer-free.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.
- Don’t let yourself get a sunburn.
- Reapply after you’ve been in the water.
- Seek shade when you can.
- Avoid UV and tanning beds.
The Spa at MidAmerica offers Obagi and The Spa sunscreens. Check out our Sunscreen Bar to try them all out and pick your favorites!