In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday this year, we thought it would be fun to put together a short list of things we are thankful for!
- Good coworkers! 40 hours a week is a lot of time to spend with the same people. Luckily, we have a team here that keeps it fun.
- Great patients! We enjoy being able to work with you on all things whether it’s skin cancer concerns, cosmetic surgery, or anything related to aesthetic services in The Spa.
- Health – As we move into the season of what feels like never-ending colds, we are thankful that we are healthy for the majority of the year!
- Family. The holiday season is great for spending time with the people you care about. Family can be your entire extended family with aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, parents, and siblings, or it can be the friends you have chosen to be close with. However family is defined for you, I hope you are able to enjoy each other’s company.
- Home. Not only a safe shelter, but also a place to call your own. Both of these are very important in life.
- Our pets. Many of us here in the office have pets and I think I can speak for everyone, our lives would be very different without them.
- Food to nourish our bodies and also one of the main reasons Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
- Grocery pick up/delivery and Amazon Prime. Anything to make life a little easier, right?
- Physical ability. This is something that we take for granted far too often and sometimes, it takes a television commercial of a sweet little girl to remember how fortunate we are.
- Humor. As Erin says, “I like to laugh until I cry.”
- Continuing education. You are never too old to stop learning. Whether it’s pursuing a higher degree, or taking random classes around town in topics you’ve always been curious about, I encourage you to sign up!
- Weekly planner. It seems like we’re always on the go with a million things to do. Our weekly planners help so much with organization and keeping us on time.
- Trees – for making oxygen so we can breathe.
- Heat and A/C. Even though our great-grandparents survived without it, we’d prefer to not have to try.
Dr. Diederich is thankful for the wonderful patients, a growing practice, and a lovely new bride and extended family.
We hope everyone has a happy holiday season!
Leave a Reply